Let people hear your marketing commentary
BECOME A GUEST BLOGGER
Writing for the Vizury Blog
Thank you for your interest in blogging for the Vizury Blog. We love connecting with marketers that have something interesting and inspiring to say to our audience. If you'd like to publish a guest post, please do take some time and read through this page for guidelines and requirements.
If you've written this awesome and absolutely new piece of content that you think must be heard (or rather read) by marketers out there, here's what you need to do.
Send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and don't forget to include the following:
• Your completed post as an HTML file or Word Doc.
• Image files (with attribution) in a separate folder. Our blog is 950px wide.
• Tell us about the author. A short author bio along with a hi-res picture and a maximum of one anchor text link to your own website.
OR Fill up this form
Why Guest Blog?
There are some things we simply can't accept:
• Topics that have been posted on our blog before. Please search our site before you choose a topic.
• Link-building schemes.
• Promotional content for your brand.
• Offensive or inaccurate content.
• Anything that's overly critical of individuals or companies.
Write for us and become a part of our Smarketer (short for Smart Marketer) family. Here are some other excellent reasons for you to guest post:
• Share your ideas with thousands of readers
• Grow your brand
• Connect with co-bloggers and marketers
• And of course, the good old link to your website
If your article meets our editorial standards and aligns with our blog content strategy, we will write back and let you know about the tentative publish date. We've got a lot on our plate and it might take up to 2 weeks before you hear from us, so be patient.
Topics We Cover
What We Will NOT Accept
This section is important. Here's is a list of topics that will work for our audience:
However, if you think you have a great topic that's worth a read but it doesn’t fall into one of the above categories, feel free to send it anyways. We promise to give it a fair read, before we decide if we would like to publish it or not.
How to Submit Your Post
What Makes a Great Guest Post?
Our blog readers look for advice that they can act upon today. This means that your posts must be well researched with lots of hands-on tips, ample screenshots that showcase examples or explain tools and workflows, as well as data/research and examples from around the web to back up your advice. Usually about 1500 – 2000 words does the trick but more is fine.
We are really picky. Very picky. So here are some tips of what will work.
• Original ideas, compelling stories and high-quality writing. We will not republish anything that's been published elsewhere.
• It's great if your writing has a little swing in the step. Be casual, yet helpful, and stay away from buzzwords and jargon.
• Proper attribution of data, quotations, images and external content referenced in your article.
• No more than one link to your company's website in the body of the post.
Keep writing about all those awesome ideas that you have.