Are 90% of App users ignoring your Push Notifications? Something’s BROKEN!
- It’s a free channel for nurturing User Engagement
- High response rates or Click Through Rates (CTR) on Push (around 5-10%)
But sadly, Mobile Marketing Automation platforms like MoEngage, Localytics, Appboy, MixPanel, LeanPlum etc are designed for generic use cases catering to Apps like Games, Fitness Trackers and hence miss out on capturing the dynamisms of Mobile Commerce vertical.
Because of this, Commerce App Marketers like you are missing out on the true potential of using Push Notifications to nurture user engagement. The result – 90% of your users do not find Push Notifications relevant and choose to ignore them.
What can help, is a Mobile Marketing Automation platform that is built ground up for Mobile Commerce & allows for rich user engagement based on Commerce behaviour. Some interesting use cases with such a platform could be:
- Send 1-1 dynamic Personalized Push Notifications based on product categories of interest rather than blanket messages to all your users.
- Recommend products that could interest the user based on her past behaviour within your App.
- Show multiple product recommendations with a single Push notification.
- Send triggers when product prices drop or availability based triggers.
What results can you expect with such a platform?
- With 1-1 personalization, your Push Notifications are relevant to the user’s now and helps you grow the CTR over 25%.
- Users are more engaged resulting in a 30-50% lesser App Uninstall Rate..
Engage Commerce will get you 3X better CTR for Push Notifications. Engage Commerce, our Mobile Marketing Platform is built ground-up for Mobile Commerce and allows for rich user engagement based on Commerce behaviour.
Try the Vizury Engage Commerce platform for a 1 month free trial and get 3x better Push notifications CTR.
- How content apps can engage users better with Rich media push notifications
- Vizury Strives To Make Push Notifications More Engaging
- Make every Push count with rich media notifications
- Q&A: The E-Commerce Marketer’s Guide to Push Notifications
- Do Banks really need Web Push Notification?
- Tackling push notification opt-outs : One strike and you’re out
- All that you need to know about Personalized Push Notifications
- When push comes to shove
- Stuck with an old school Mobile Push Notifications Platform?
- Are 90% of App users ignoring your Push Notifications? Something’s BROKEN!